7th International Management Information Systems Conference (IMISC2020) will be held online by Izmir Bakircay University on December 9-11, 2020. We would like to invite all academicians working in the field of Management Information Systems and related disciplines, researchers and practitioners working in public, private sector, NGOs and research centers to participate in our conference with their scientific contributions or as a listener. This year, because of Covid-19’s impacts on our daily lives, businesses and society and Bakırcay University’s primary scientific focus areas, the conference theme has been declared as Health Informatics and Analytics. However, the conference is open to scientific studies from all areas of MIS and informatics.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their original full papers, which have not been submitted (or published) previously or are not under review for publication in other conferences or journals. All paper reviews will be double blind and at least three reviewers including the international ones will review the submitted papers. A paper must have at least two favorable reviews for acceptance. Quality papers to be selected will be proposed for publication in various journals and media. Papers can be submitted either in Turkish or English and the accepted papers must be presented in the written languages.
- We are still making arrangements to publish selected high quality papers in some national and international journals or internationally recognized publishers
- All other accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings (with ISSN).
- Substantially extended versions of outstanding papers from the conference may be invited for publication in internationally recognized journals (subject to additional reviewing).
General topics are listed below. However, works in MIS and other fields of informatics that are not mentioned in the list will also be evaluated.
- Information Security and Law
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Cloud Computing and Business Applications
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Transformation and Media
- Industry 4.0
- Internet Technologies
- Innovation and Management
- Decision Support Systems & Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Data Science and Business Applications
- Data Mining and Process Mining
- Data Governance
- Cybersecurity & Connectedness
- Social Media
- Health Informatics
- Information Systems in Pandemic and Crisis Management
Conference days: 9-10-11 Dec. 2020
Paper submission deadline:
16 Aug. | 30 Aug.|15 September 2020
Notification to authors: 18 October 2020
Last day of submission of updated papers: 25 October 2020
Paper acceptance letters to authors: 1 November 2020
Deadline of early registration: 8 November 2020
Announcements of detailed conference program: 24 November2020
Deadline of Authors registration: 29 November 2020
Conference days: 10-11 Dec. 2020
PhD Consortium & Young Academics’ Day: 9 Dec. 2020
Post Conference Virtual Tour: 12 Dec. 2020
We would be pleased to see you as a participant among us in these events that will be held online due to the conditions and imperatives. We are waiting for your participation and contributions to develop the MIS field together.
Prof. Dr. Erman Coşkun
IMISC2020 Conference Chair
- The conference is supported by TRAIS (“Turkey Chapter of Association for Information Systems”) and the doctoral consortium and young academician workshops are held in collaboration with TRAIS and the conference committee.
- For more details please visit the web site at https://2020.imisc.net
Contact Persons :
|Res. Assist. Ekin Akkol||Res. Assist. Ali Mert Erdoğan|
+90 232 493 00 00 (1263)
+90 232 493 00 00 (1143)
Follow us on: