Prof. Dr. Abdulkadir Hızıroğlu, İzmir Bakırçay University
Decision Science and Business Analytics track aims to contribute to Information Systems area in a multidisciplinary context via covering the applications of decision modelling and data analytics tools in various domains as well as researching the issues concerning to the managerial/organizational and conceptual/methodological aspects of this area.
Within this context, papers based on theoretical and empirical/behavioral researches are welcomed to cover any of the following topics (not limited to):
- Decision Science and Analytics
- Conceptual and Methodological Issues in Decision Science
- Managerial and Organizational Aspects of Data Analytics (Business Strategy, Investment, Value, Impact)
- Big Data and Decision Science
- Analytics and Soft Computing/Machine Learning
- Simulation and Visual Analytics
- Real Time Analytics
- Decision Science/Analytics in Service Operations
- Decision Science/Analytics in Manufacturing
- Decision Science/Analytics for Societal Problems
Biographies of the Chairs
Prof. Dr. Abdulkadir Hızıroğlu has been in academia since 2001. He worked in different departments including Informatics Department & Distance Education Centre, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems and Business Administration Departments. He received BEng and MSc degrees from Sakarya University and he then pursued his PhD degree at Manchester Business School, United Kingdom. Currently, he is a faculty of member of Management Information Systems Department at Izmir Bakırçay University and has been serving as Vice Rector for R&D and Projects of the university. He has several research interests such as soft computing/data mining applications in business & management, business intelligence, big data analytics & customer analytics.